"the only way forward is outward!" - IR Esham Salam
Since 1995, we have led the effort to Continuously improve our quality of life. We aim to achiece total customer satisfaction through the provision of quality products and services by applying an effective quality management system in accordance to iSO 9001:2015.
Protank is committed to continually improve its Quality Management System and periodically review its quality objectives. It shall pursue the Quality objectives by bench marking itself to internationally accepted standards and practices, clearly defining targets, planning, training and guaranteeing customer satisfaction
Our Mission In This Enterprise Is Improving Our Quality Of Life And Making It Sustainable
- health and safety is our priority and our personal and collective responsibility
- Improving our economical well being by making the enterprise profitable
- Achieve a balance of professional, family, spiritual and personal life
- Encourage continual life long learning
- Caring for the environment
- Respect, trustworthiness and courage are endearing values
- Innovation and creativity is key to our future well being
- Uncompromising Integrity
OUR 2 dECADES HISTORY
The first company in the group, Protank Technologies, started as a small enterprise in May 1995. It started as a Petronas vendor company under the Petronas Vendor Development Program, doing tank cleaning and tank maintenance. New competencies were acquired and developed. As a strategy to manage growth, these niche competencies were further pursued by specialist business units.
In 2009, these specialist companies were amalgamated into Protankgrüp. We take pride in our long standing relationship with L3 Mapps, Cobham, and Indal Curtiswright, which stretched back to the early days of Protank Technologies.
In 2014, one of our business unit, Tankquip Resources Sdn Bhd won the best SME in Malaysia under the enterprise 50 program [E50], an annual award program organized by the SME Corporation Malaysia [SME Corp. Malaysia] and Deloitte Malaysia.